Friday, August 17, 2012

Birds-Day Crafts

A few of the crafts I did for the party..

3 Golden Eggs for the Egg Hunt:


Simple  ... gold paint, a brush and some wooden eggs
(yes it would have been easier to buy plastic gold eggs .. but in July.. it is impossible)


My little helper


This was after one coat had dried ...



This is after 3!! FABULOUS!!
(took one whole day as I wanted to make sure each coat was dry before doing another)


Angry Bird Balls:

We took average small bouncy balls from Toys R Us and had the kids draw angry bird faces on them.

Easy ...





Angry Bird Shits:

Took a fabric sharpie (but ended up using a regular one after the fabric one proved troublesome) and B drew the faces.

I, of course, made the birds on the girls shirts sparkly :)



we added a bow at the last minute


Ella helped me with Kylees!



Jello worms:

Now I must give credit where credit is due. I got this off of Pinterest and i must admit, it is ALOT harder then it looks. If you think you want to try it, two pieces of advice ...
Put the straws in the container UPSIDE down (so you get the ridges)
and enlist is some help! Getting those things out of the straws hurts your fingers after a while!
They were soo worth the wait and pain!!




Let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment