Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chasing Butterflies

Before one of Elijah's football games, Ella and I went chasing butterflies!!

It was so much fun watching her stare at them, asking questions (most of which I did not understand), and running around. 
This was also her public debut with no diaper on :) 

One of the many pleasures of being a mom!!

You gotta love how she slipped her shoulder out on the side ahahahahah

If you are wondering, she is carrying around her horses in her "e" bag, her flower girl gift from my sisters wedding last year. She has a white horse (who we call Maximus from Tangled) and a brown horse (Bullseye from Toy Story). They are her buddies and she almost never leaves home without them.

I know I have alot to catch up on (football pictures, Saturday afternoon craft updates, house updated and just life) however "life" seems to be getting in the way lately. I really want to get better about this ... and I will!

Till next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment