Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy 2012

She is a coming.

Our county was under a voluntary evacuation and we volunteered. We didn't want to take the chance of the bay bridge shutting down and us being stuck on the island. Plus, according to the million weather reports I am obsessed with now, due to the rotation Sandy is spinning, she is kicking all the wind, rain and water towards were we live.

Better safe than sorry.

We got a hotel room that has free breakfast (score) and an indoor pool!!

I didn't take alot of pictures yesterday ( as I was crazy mom packing up and cleaning) however I do plan on catching up on my blog later today.

I hope all our friends, family and loved ones are hunkered down, as they say.

More to come later .. I need to try and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment