Sunday, September 23, 2012

Football/New House: Week 2

New House Update: None

It has been 2 weeks since I last posted a picture and things look exactly the same. Everyone keeps saying it takes forever for them to start, but that when they do, time will fly by and i'll regret being impatient ... I won't comment on how i feel about that. I just want them to start .. the sooner they start, the sooner they finish and the SOONER WE CAN MOVE  IN!!!! I can't stop thinking about it!


Football update:

The Seahawks played the Ravens .. and it was a "challenging" (they lost but they poured their heart into the game). The team did amazing and Elijah is FANTASTIC as the Rusher while the Team is on defense (I get alot of action shots that way too :) ) Here are a few highlights!!

Ella joined the team during halftime huddle :)


Dancing?



I am sooo proud of Elijah .. He is doing great and Sunday's are now officially fun days!

Now I am off .. Gotta get my couponing on so we can have food for the week.

Sneak peak of next entry ... Tie Dye baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment